Happy to See You!

Come join us as we navigate life with kids,work and play! See my new designs and decorating ideas as I 'stage 'our home(my funny husbands words!) Come treasure hunting,you never know where we may end up and what we will make! Join the party as we throw open our home and have some fun!

Now the proud owner of What A Woman Wants! Bringing you your new favorite things. Check us out on facebook! LIKE our link and be entered to win a Lifestyles Bracelet!

http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants?sk=photos#!/pages/WHAT-A-Woman-Wants/260766693940728?sk=info


Sunday, September 25, 2011

Parmesan Hamburger Cassarole Cook with Friends!

Ever wondered what 24 cups of cooked curly noodles looked like? :) I recently attended a cook with friends night, What a great time! 8 ladies got together bringing ingredients prepped(diced,sliced,browned)for 2 recipes. ingredients for 8 meals of each recipe. We all shared in assembly, had a lots of laughs and a little wine and left with 16 DIFFERENT MEALS EACH! Full freezers! Meals are crockpot, oven or stirfry ready! One of the meals I shared was Parmesan Hamburger Cassarole.
  • 16 lbs cooked ground beef
  • 8 cups onions sauted
  • 24cups cooked curly pasta
  • 4 cups parm cheese
  • 8 cups of corn
  • 8 cups shredded cheese mix
  • 8 cans of mushrooms soup
That is a lot of meat,I got out 3 electric fry pans and got'er done! LOL! Combine all ingredient I did this in 8 bowls to ensure a good mixture.Package and freeze. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes.
Meals could be in freezer bags or containers,I used these containers with lids I could write instructions on,love them! I also contributed 8 family size calzones. Coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Freezer cooking is such a timesaver! I'd love to try the calzone recipe.

    ReplyDelete