Happy to See You!

Come join us as we navigate life with kids,work and play! See my new designs and decorating ideas as I 'stage 'our home(my funny husbands words!) Come treasure hunting,you never know where we may end up and what we will make! Join the party as we throw open our home and have some fun!

Now the proud owner of What A Woman Wants! Bringing you your new favorite things. Check us out on facebook! LIKE our link and be entered to win a Lifestyles Bracelet!

http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants?sk=photos#!/pages/WHAT-A-Woman-Wants/260766693940728?sk=info


Sunday, September 11, 2011

Screeching into Autumn!

Fall vases to replace the ocean blue collection. This is what I have so far..
Large orange vases have hanging metal votive holders..
34 degrees on Sept 10..not exactly a light col stroll into Autumn! I have slowly been swapping out my summer time ocean blue decor..
Love sea glass use it everywhere!


Waiting on My farmer to deliver my fall bales so I can decorate the front yard and fireplace area..although if I take have them too early and we have a warm rainy fall they do tend to sprout so I have a yard full of chia pets!
Please link up your fall.autumn ,harvest,decorating favorites! Love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment