Happy to See You!

Come join us as we navigate life with kids,work and play! See my new designs and decorating ideas as I 'stage 'our home(my funny husbands words!) Come treasure hunting,you never know where we may end up and what we will make! Join the party as we throw open our home and have some fun!

Now the proud owner of What A Woman Wants! Bringing you your new favorite things. Check us out on facebook! LIKE our link and be entered to win a Lifestyles Bracelet!

http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants?sk=photos#!/pages/WHAT-A-Woman-Wants/260766693940728?sk=info


Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloween Happy Pumpkin

How sweet is this Happy Pumpkin? He goes together easily and quickly!
Supplies may vary,I spent $6 at the dollar store.
Leftover stuffing fills the cauldron and stuffs the pumpkins pointed hat. I used my hot glue gun to loosely affix the stuffing to the bottom of the cauldren.
Nestle the Pumpkin in the cauldron adjusting stuffing for a comfy fit,using your hot glue gun secure the Pumpkin on the stuffing. Loop black tinsel twice around his neck so no stuffing peaks thru. Place the pointed hat on his head and hot glue in place
I attached a cheeky spider to the rim of Pumpkins hat. Affix a large bowtie to the cauldren under Pumpkin's chin if desired.
I could not resist making a whole crew! One will find it's way to the receptionist at our office, one the front desk at DD's school and BOO knows where the others will find a home!!

7 comments:

  1. What fun! Thanks for the pumpkin tutorial. The pumpkin crew is just adorable. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun your little pumpkins are! Thanks for the tutorial. The cute pumpkin I like the best is that adorable one on your header! That's the sweetest ever!

    Thanks your visit and follow. I'm happily following your too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! So fun! Great to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute!!! I can't believe you found a beautiful chandelier for $5 ~ LUCKY!!!! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to follow me on your next visit!!!

    Aimee @ ItsOverflowing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aimee
    Thank-you!
    We shall see how beautiful it turns out! You have inspired me to do it,the chandelier has been waiting in the garbage for a while..Most of the city I live close to is full of mid-century mod homes,lots of treasures out there!
    :)
    Gaylene

    ReplyDelete