Happy to See You!

Come join us as we navigate life with kids,work and play! See my new designs and decorating ideas as I 'stage 'our home(my funny husbands words!) Come treasure hunting,you never know where we may end up and what we will make! Join the party as we throw open our home and have some fun!

Now the proud owner of What A Woman Wants! Bringing you your new favorite things. Check us out on facebook! LIKE our link and be entered to win a Lifestyles Bracelet!

http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants?sk=photos#!/pages/WHAT-A-Woman-Wants/260766693940728?sk=info


Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pizagna! Big Cook With Friends Pizza-Lasagna Monthly Cook

Invention can be interesting! I decided to try mixing the fun casualness of pizza with the yum and heartyness of lasagna into the practicality of a bake from frozen cassarole! Some of the 'Big Cook kids' tried a crockpot pizza recipe and were disapointed there was no pepperoni, my kids love Tim Horton's lazy lasagna...sooo Pizagna was born!
A friend had just given me an electric turkey roaster,had used it for our Thanksgiving 2 turkey extravaganza and it had not yet found a permanent home in my house . While watching Extreme Couponing (you all sneak a peek,admit it! LOL! ) I noticed a gal cooking a huge batch of chili in her eelctric roaster so I plugged mine in and went to town!
  • 8 cups pepperoni (reserve 1 cup for topping)
  • 8 cups onions diced
  • 8 cups of cheese(put 2 cups aside for topping)
  • 8 cups Italian sausage pizza topping
  • 4 cups chopped green pepper
  • 8 cups or 6 jars spag.sauce
  • 4 cups pizza sauce

Simmer all ingredients together season to taste I used salt,pepper,garlic,onion and pasta seasonings. Toss with 8 cups curly noodles(cooked)
I portioned in to 8 containers, then garnished with pepperoni and cheese
Reviews so far have been great! If you are monthly cooking for yourself or doing a Big Cook with friends, give it a try! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMGsh, This looks delicious. btw, thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I'm following you now too. Erin @ A Crafty Cook

    ReplyDelete